Thursday, August 26, 2004

Let's just cuddle.

BERLIN (Reuters) - A leading German dictionary publisher plans to launch a guide it says will help men translate the subtext of female conversation.


The Langenscheidt publishing group, best known for its well-respected yellow foreign language dictionaries, will launch sales of a 128-page book to translate such baffling female banter as: "Let's just cuddle" into "No sex tonight please!."

"Each themed chapter offers men behavioral tips and exposes hidden messages transmitted by women in everyday situations, such as on holiday or during shopping trips," said Silke Exius, chief editor at Langenscheidt.

Other examples in the "German-Woman/Woman-German" edition due out in October include explaining why a woman asks a man to take interest in the pair of shoes she may be trying on.

She wants him to look because he's about to pay for them.




lol I just find that funny! Do you think I should get Ryan one? :lol:

And for anyone who actually pays attention to the time posted on here, yes I am up at 4 am. Cadi had a nightmare earlier and I couldn't get back to sleep. :annoyed: I'll head back to bed pretty soon. (And try to squeeze in a nap sometime during the day!:sleep:)

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Mom commented 8/26/04:

Sorry about Cadi's nightmare. I hope you both get some rest.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and have trouble going back to sleep. I think about going on-line, but don't want to become one of those addicts who spend all their nights on the computer and neglect their "real" lives. However, I have been known to play with my Palm for awhile. Hard to know which is worse, opening a book or getting out my Palm. Or I lay there and say if I am not asleep in 20 minutes, I have to go wash dishes. Or I will see if reading the scriptures will put me to sleep! ; 0 (another faggot on the fire)

If you get Ryan that book, you will need to check to make sure that it says you mean what you think you mean, which means both of you have to learn German. Sehr gut!

Auf wiedersehen! Bis spater.

Sariah said...

I commented 8/26/04:

Bless you!:lol: