The paomnnehil pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe
Sipmly Aamzanig huh?
I'm so excited! For the past few years I have been disappointed because Stampin' Up! discontinued a stampable scrapbook album I LOVE. I haven't seen it anywhere else so I've not been able to get anymore. Today I finally thought to check e-bay. (Duh!) And there is one listed!!! It closes on Friday and so far there aren't any bidders. I'm keeping my on it and will bid on Friday. Wish me luck! I love those albums!!!
4 comments:
Mom commented 8/25/04:
Good lcuk on gttenig yuor abulm!
i scrambled the middle letters of "good", but it is hard to tell.
Frolischer Mittwoch!
I commented 8/25/04:
lol
Debi commented 8/25/04:
That's cool about the album! I hope you get it. I wish they still sold those, too.
I commented 8/25/04:
I know, and I can't find where to get them. I wish they'd bring them back. I'm just going to keep watching e-bay from time to time.
Post a Comment