Or, as Debi says: To School Shopping!
Acadia and I printed up her supply list and headed to Walmart for all her school supplies. We found everything and she chose a Kim Possible backpack. We headed to Sears for an outfit to wear on the first day of school. She tried on about 5 outfits and we ended up getting two. One I liked best, a really cute dress that looks like a skirt and top. It's very "school girl" and is adorable on her. The other was her choice, a really cute Strawberry Shortcake shirt and skort (looks like a skirt but is really shorts). Both are very cute on her and I'm glad we found such cute clothes...and on sale! :thumb:
We picked up a pair of mary jane style dress shoes for her. They are navy blue and will match half of her dresses! For some reason half of her dresses are blues right now. We need to get her some nicer dress shoes too, but they aren't in the stores yet. I think I'll check on line and see what's available.
So, in two weeks and one day Cadi will head off to school and she is all ready for it! I looked on the school website and learned what school bus she'll be on and roughly what time it picks her up. Tomorrow we start getting into the routines of going to bed on time and waking up on time. Fun stuff!
I can't believe she is going to school already. On one hand, she is very grown-up and is very ready for school. But on the other, when did she get so grown-up? :blush:
No comments:
Post a Comment