Sunday, August 22, 2004

It's raining, it's pouring.

I love the rain!


Not only does the rain symbolize a kind of cleansing but if you think about it, it's coming to us straight from heaven. It is also beautiful, refreshing, cool, and I love the way it sounds! Plus if it rains enough, then it looks like I washed my car!!! :lol:

Today was a great day at church. The sister missionaries did a beautiful musical number "I Know That My Redeemer Lives". Sister Ream played the piano and Sister Sorenson sang. They are coming for dinner tonight then I get to go out on splits with them. I'm excited about it! I have only been able to go out on splits once before. It was over 7 years ago, I was a newlywed, we were living in a hotel in Pennsylvania, I had nothing else to do, and it was with a Sister serving from the Sacramento area. It was cold (it was winter) and we were tracking, we didn't get into anyone homes, but it was still a neat experience. We're going out tonight after dinner. :thumb:

We set a date for our boat trip that we are taking with the Bishop and the Williams. It will be Tuesday, August 31. Ryan will have to work that night, but he'll still be able to come. It will be fun. We love the Williams and the Bishop, they are a blast!

Time to go get ready for the missionaries to come!

No comments: