Today is "Race Your Mouse Around the Icons" Day! :lol: At first when I read "Race your mouse around..." I thought it was going to say the house or something. But racing the computer mouse around the icons is much more likely to happen.
Ryan just told me he wants to go on a hike on Monday. He always wants to go on a hike! The real crazy thing is that he works Sunday and Monday nights! He says he'll just sleep at work. ...uh...? The weather will be nice for it though. This weekend is in the low 80's and clear. I think we get more rain later next week, but Monday is looking good.:thumb:
Today I'm in the mood to make Ranger Cookies. :lick: I'm trying to decide if I really should or not. If we make them, we'll eat them! But they are sooooo yummy!!! Maybe I can freeze some before we eat them so we don't eat as many right now.
Hey, guess what?!? The stampable binder auction closed last night. I won it for only $5.24!!! I am sooo happy!!! I should have it next week since she ships it via priority mail. Now I can work on Cadi's next scrapbook. (Yeah, as if THAT's what has been slowing me down!:lol:)
2 comments:
Mom commented 8/28/04:
you, too bad for her.
Make the ranger cookies and take them on the hike. Hiking in the gorge eating ranger cookies with people you love has got to be close to heaven.
Happy weekend!
I commented 8/28/04:
Today I went through all the photos (pre-digital camera) that I need to scrapbook. ...uh, I have a BUNCH!!! I just put them in order by year today. I need to get back into the scrapbooking thing though. With this new album on the way, I have motivation to fill it up fast. And with kindergarten starting soon, I might have time to work on it.
Post a Comment