Saturday, August 14, 2004

Are you celebrating?

Today is National Nagging Day! :naughty: Watch out Ryan!!! :lol:


It is also National Garage Sale Day, a day I should be celebrating! I would love to have a garage sale to clean out our garage and get rid of some other things we've decided not to keep anymore. This would help make room for us to build a little craft room for my stamps in the garage (since we haven't been parking in it anyway) so then we can use the current craft room as a toy room. Acadia's room is simply too small for her bed, clothes, and toys.

Does E-Bay count though? I've been selling items on E-Bay again. Just some stamp sets that I never use and have retired. Today I close on 9 auctions (so far 7 will sell, still waiting on 2) and I just put up 6 more that will close next week. The 7 that are selling for sure today are already going for much more than I expected. This is great! I am surprised at some of them. I wish I could use the money to buy new stamps but since Ryan is back in school and we have those bills to pay, it looks like the stamps will be paying for that instead.

Well today will be a nice day. The weather is a little cooler and later this afternoon I'll be going to the temple to see a friend of mine sealed to her two adopted sons, along with her husband of course. Ryan is hoping to take a "long lunch" and meet me there.

Enjoy your day, whether you're nagging or garage sale-ing or whatever!

No comments: