Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Camp Out

We've had our tent up in our backyard for awhile. First it was to air it out after camping in Florence. Plus we used it to "house" some of my family when they were visiting. But that was about a week ago and we haven't taken it down yet.


So last night, Ryan suggested we camp out. Acadia, Ryan and I slept out in the tent. At first we talked about telling stories and exploring the marsh at night with flashlights, but in reality we stayed up late watching Olympics. Acadia fell asleep on the family room floor and Ryan had to carry her into the tent when we went to bed.

Then at about 5:45 am, Ryan decided to move us all back into the house. He needed to use the facilities and didn't think he'd be able to get back to sleep when he got back because people would be starting their cars for work soon. I was so comfy and sleeping so well that wanted to stay, but he moved Acadia and they went in, so I followed. I told him he was a wuss.

It was fun though.

Hooray for our Men's Gymnastics team! Silver Medals! Japan was awesome and won Gold. Ryan is going to e-mail some Japanese co-workers and congratulate them. And we got a couple golds in swimming! Not bad. Phelps took bronze in the race agains Thorpe, but at least he medaled and keeps his chance to win 8 medals this Olympics! Impressive. Tonight Ryan and I are planning on going on a date, but I don't know what we'll want to do, so far we've been watching the Olympics every night, I'm sure we'll be wanting to tonight too. Isn't it Women's Gymnastics?

I hope you are having fun watching too.

No comments: