That is my current high score on Bounce Out!!! I can't believe I made it that high! I don't think I'll ever beat it! The next highest score I had was about 115,000 so it is amazing I got up that high! Ryan was talking with a co-worker who was saying the highest he ever got was in the 20,000's.
Yeah, I'm addicted to that game. But at least the house was clean and dinner was over before I played and that's when I beat my record.
I've talked to the sisters about going on splits in the mornings. They usually go in the evenings. We just need to find another sister who can go when I can and I'll be able to do it when Cadi's in school. I don't know if it will be quite once a week, maybe twice a month. It would be cool though. The sisters are awesome!!! I loved visiting with them Sunday night! And I can't help but think of the sisters who stopped Ryan over 11 years ago to ask if he'd like to learn about the church. :thumb:
Today my visiting teachers come. And then I think we'll invite a friend over to play with Cadi. I need to run to the post office to mail some e-bay stuff. Other than that, nothing too exciting happening here. Just some laundry to do and I'll let roomba do the floors. I love my roomba! Ryan read that there is a new model now that can run automatically while you sleep or are away. I wouldn't like that. It's enough to have it running while I'm doing something else. It's good to be able to keep an eye on it.
Ryan is working 13 days in a row. He is covering a shift (yesterday and) today, then works his regular schedule Wed-Sat. Then he works nights Sunday - Tuesday. He gets home Wednesday morning and then goes back in Thursday-Saturday. He'll have Sunday off then go in on Labor day, keep Tuesday off (Cadi's first day of school) and has his Wed-Sat shift again. Whew. Makes me tired to think about it. He's a hard worker! And it will help alot with school expenses.
At first I was bummed that the last couple weeks of summer would be like that, but we had such a full summer, it's not like we would want to do anything even if he wasn't working. So this works just fine. I hope your have a fun end to your summer.
4 comments:
Mom commented 8/24/04:
My first thought on seeing your title was, That isn't how many stamps she has is it? Or worse, stamp sets! Probably close. ; )
Congratulations on your high score. (Somebody spends a lot of time playing on the computer.)
How cool that you are planning going out with the sisters regularly! you are a good lady.
Ryan is amazing. What a hard working hubby. and cute too. You have good taste.
Love to you all!
I commented 8/24/04:
I don't have that many stamps. And especially since I've sold so many! I think a few years ago I had less than 2000 stamps. Even though I've purchasd more since then, I've sold several too.
And I really haven't spent that much time on the computer lately. We've done alot of work around the house getting things rearranged. I ran errands, cleaned and cooked yesterday plus I practiced the piano, all before I got on. I am just that good, that's all!:lol:
Ryan is awesome! Luckily his regular work shift is a slow one most of the time and will allow him to study. The shifts he is covering are usually busy though. It's good money and we don't have much planned right now anyway.
Going out with the sisters is good, it helps to get to know the less-active families better and that will be helpful in my calling. Plus the sisters are so much fun and so nice. They are awesome missionaries too, they aren't interested in wasting their time. They do the work they are here to do, and they do it well.
Ryan commented 8/25/04:
Mom, I love you! You're too good to me. I don't deserve any of it but thank you just the same.
I commented 8/25/04:
Hey, what about me? Aren't I good to you? LOL
Post a Comment