Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pete and Repeat are in a boat, Pete falls out, whose left? Repeat. Okay, Pete and Repeat are in a boat...

Aurora is at the stage where she will repeat everything that is said. Example:

On our way to Cadi's school for her play (more on that later) tonight, we happened upon a police car parked in the middle of the road with it's lights on. I quickly turned down a side street for a minor detour just to avoid any possible delays. And then I hear...

Cadi: So, what do you think is happening?

Rori: What happening, Mommy?

Me: I don't know, maybe he's just stopped someone who was driving...

R: I no know, *mumble, mumble*, driving.

Me (cont.): or maybe he is checking out something at someone's house.

R: *mumble, mumble* house.

Then she'll continue talking and repeating everything even after everyone else has stopped talking. For the next few minutes she was back there saying, "Driving...*mumble*... happen...*mumble*... I no know... *mumble*... house!"

lol

No comments: