Saturday, January 3, 2009

A fun, lazy week.

This has been a fun week.

Ryan was home almost every day, Acadia had a friend who lives out of town come and stay for a couple of days, we spent a lot of time playing Wii and watching movies, we had friends over for a fun New Year's Eve, and tonight I totally beat Ryan and his friend on Boom Blox (Wii). In fact, the only not so fun part of this week was that poor Rori woke up sick this morning. But she slept half of the day and seemed to be back to normal by night time.
So, we didn't do anything super exciting or go anywhere special; we just hung out and had fun. I think it was perfect. :) (Minus Rori puking.) I'm kind of sad that next week we go back to the work/school routines.

No comments: