The program was about half an hour long, the choir sung a few songs, there were some poetry readings, and there were also instrument performances. Their choir director had asked the students if anyone who played an instrument wanted to perform; some of the instrument performances were 5th graders who are in the school band and some were kids who are taking private lessons. Acadia volunteered to play a piano piece, "The Rage Over the Lost Penny" by Beethoven.
I don't really have time to post all of the songs that the choir sang, but I will post our favorite one. It was the finale and they had special effects. lol (The last half is the best, so be sure to watch the whole thing!)
I thought they did a great job, Acadia especially (No, I'm not biased. lol *wink*). And I'm looking forward to when she'll get to participate next year, too. I'm also looking forward to NOT having to get up extra early on Tuesdays and Thursdays anymore this year to get her to choir practice an hour before school starts! lol
Good job, Cadi! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment