We've got snow! Again! And since most of it has accumulated after kids went to school and the forecast says it will be turned to rain by the time they leave school, the schools are not taking a snow day! Fine by me, though it would have been fun to have Cadi here to play with us. But since we've already had snow days that are going to push into our summer vacation, I'm not hoping for anymore.
I had many errands to run this morning so Rori and I had fun driving around in the snow. Then we got back and went out to play in the snow!
Here are some pics:
And after that, we came in for some hot cocoa! Yum! :)
I think the snow has finally stopped falling, and within a couple of hours it will probably start raining. It was fun while it lasted! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment