Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fashion Show

Acadia has been dying for her new clothes to get here.  Seriously, she has asked me everyday from the day we ordered them! lol 

She really, really wanted to wear the new dress and/or coat to her piano recital last Saturday.  I kept telling her there was no way they would get here that quickly - we had just ordered them!  She kept her hopes up though, hoping that they would get delivered Saturday morning in time for her to wear them.  Of course they weren't.  But they came while we were at the recital!  lol  Just don't tell her that, she would be so disappointed.  Since we weren't home, the box was taken back to the post office; I finally got over there today while she was in school. 

As soon as she got home and saw the clothes, she wanted to try them on.  She was mostly looking forward to the coat and the dress, so here are those pics.  Also, notice her new hair cut!  We stopped by our friend and designated hair girl, Sidnee's house to get Cadi's hair trimmed up and I think it looks great!



No comments: