So when we had our big snowstorm(s) last month, the news reported that statistically, the snowiest Decembers have all been followed by some pretty snowy Januarys. (When it's more than one January, is it "ies" or "ys"? Huh, I have no idea! lol)
And it appears that so far, they may be on track. A couple of days ago we got some snow, not a lot, but some. And tonight we just got a couple of inches. I was out with the Sister Missionaries and started to think we might have an extended Winter Break tomorrow; there is enough on the roads right now that I think they'd call it a snow day in our district. (And I have not been watching the news lately, so I had no idea of our forecast.) Turns out though (I just checked the news website.), it's going to turn to rain and I'm guessing it will all wash away before morning.
Too bad, too. This snow is nice and sticky and I bet it would have made a great snowman and snowballs.
No comments:
Post a Comment