Last night was A.W.F.U.L.!!! I woke up at 1 am and didn't get back to sleep until somewhere between 5:30 and 6 am. Then the alarm went off at 7:10 to get Cadi up and ready for school. Can we say "EXHAUSTED"???
I don't know exactly why I couldn't sleep well, I know my congested face and aching back had something to do with it. :(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This morning, Cadi's class celebrated all the summer birthdays. I was asked to bring juice boxes, one mom brought cookies, one brought cupcakes, and another brought paper goods - including party hats, lol. The teacher brought in popcorn because while the kids ate all their treats, they got to watch a movie too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was my last day of freedom. Uh... I mean, today was the last full day of school. Tomorrow they have school, but only for two hours, so that doesn't really count. lol Ryan suggested I have a little party, but I was too tired. So I took a nap instead. I sure know how to live it up, huh?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight is Enrichment, but I'm bailing. I'm still tired, my back still hurts, I'm still congested, and I have a headache. Poor pitiful me. I'm such a whiner-baby.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is Ryan's mom's b-day. Happy Birthday Susan!
I feel really bad because I have been so yucky today that I haven't called or done anything yet. I know I'm a horrible person - I have been so bad about gifts lately. EVERYONE has been getting on-line gift certificates lately. That is so lame, that I can't even get gifts for people. I hope that they still appreciate them, I do want them to end up with something they'd like, so I think it's an okay gift. It just isn't as fun as getting a present in the mail.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today we got a big box of formula in the mail! This time it is such a good thing. :) The last box of formula came the day before the due date of our last pregnancy. It was awful and very painful. I saw it in front of the door and refused to bring it in. Which was selfish in a way because that meant that when Ryan got home from work, he had to bring it in. Which was hard for him too. That was a really depressing week.
But! Little did we know... one month later we found out we were pregnant! And this time it's all good! :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a funny Cadi moment to share...
She had some toys out and came to me, "Can you babysit? They'll be asleep so it should be easy... Unless the kids bungee jump!"
(lol)
She continued, "Then you should call me, do you have my number? I'll tell you it sooner or later. So, which do you want? Sooner or later?"
Yeah, that was cute and entertaining. While she was "gone" she "called" me once and later made me call her. If you want to call her, I'll give you her number... 8129-4644. Yep, that's it!
lol
1 comment:
Barbara commented 6/16/06:
So, did they bungee jump? What an imagination! Delightful!
Post a Comment