I can't wait until I get the ones I ordered in... they come in on my b-day - YAY!!! The one with her and my belly is so cool in the stuff I ordered. It is enhanced to almost a black and white, but with a rose tint... trust me... so cute!!! I really like the pillows pose too... super cute! And the cowgirl stuff is just too fun! She did so well. I ordered some of the pics in color, and some of them in sepia like the collage is in.
If you want to go check out some of the originals (pre cropped and pre enhanced versions of the photos), you can click on this link. There were more taken, but these are the orignals that I ordered from. If you want to, I think you can click on each one and play with some of the enhancements to see what they look like that way.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment