Awhile ago, I posted about change. I mentioned that there were some changes that I knew were coming that I wouldn't mention until they took place... Well, today one happened.
I was released. But HA(!), I'm still in the YW presidency!!! We did a little juggling in our YW organization. Partly because of my upcoming newborn, partly because of someone else's work schedule changing, and ALOT because the Lord just said that it was time. Three of us were released... and all three of us were put right back in to YW, but in a different position than where we started, lol.
I am now the YW Secretary!!! And I'm excited! I am sad to leave the Mia Maid class, working closely with them was so much fun and I love them so much! But now I will get to work more with ALL of the young women and I will be in a much more flexible position. I will be able to attend Wednesdays, but if I can't then it's okay. I can attend whichever class I want in the third hour - or if I can't, it's okay. It will be much easier to fulfill this calling with a newborn that it would have been in my last position.
I've known for a couple of weeks that this change was a possibility. And my opinion was that as long as I was in YW, I would serve wherever they wanted me. Of course, the truth is that I would serve WHEREVER the Lord wanted me - even if it was out of YW... But I am SO GLAD the Lord still wants me in YW!!! And it seems the other ladies who were released and then recalled back into YW felt the same way. We really like working with the youth and we are so grateful to be staying. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment