I know that I am supposed to look this way but I still feel discouraged. I don't want to look thin at all... I just wish I didn't look fat. I don't look pregnant, I just look like I've put on 30 pounds. And I haven't. But I look it. And so few clothes fit right now. It's depressing.
I did buy a bunch of cute maternity clothes, but I didn't find much by way of dresses. And every week as I get ready for church I just feel... blah. This weekend I have to wear two dresses. One tonight for the YW broadcast and then one tomorrow for church. I have so few dresses that fit. And even the ones that do, don't fit well. Either the bust is too small or I just look like I'm swimming in a sea of fabric. And yet, still looking fat.
That's how I look tonight. I'm wearing a fairly casual dress made of cotton. The top portion is a little small for me and the bottom portion is huge (it won't seem so huge in a couple more months, lol). I just feel fat.
Okay, now I need to take my fat feeling self to a YW broadcast where I guarantee you at least one speaker will mention individual worth or divine nature. lol And then I'm having ice cream with the young women and their moms. hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment