Continued from yesterday's "Frustration" post. This post won't be quite as bad for the guys, but still... consider yourself warned.
So, I went shopping at the outlet store today. Man, do I love to shop! And I do LOVE to shop at outlets!
I found so many cute things - some even fit! YAY!!! But, alas... no purple for the wedding. I hear it is just not "in" anymore - they haven't really had purple in two years. Who knew? Not me. What to do now? I have no clue... but I better figure out something by May.
I also struck out in the swimsuit department. The only top that fit okay was a 1X and it just plunged way too low in the front for my liking. So, I'll try again to see if they have any other 1X tops another time. It's crazy, I'm a 1X for the top but only a medium for the bottom! Ya, so good luck to me finding a matching pair! Oh well, AS IF I'll really be wanting to be seen in a swimsuit when I'm 8 months pregnant!
But like I said, I did find some cute clothes. I got a couple things to wear during my workouts since my workout clothes are going to be pretty small pretty soon. And I found some cute tops. I also found a couple of cute skirts. One will work well for the wedding (that is if I'm still allowed to go without a purple blouse).
Only 2 of the things I got were actually on sale. (Crazy how an "outlet" store" is mostly just a regular store with a couple of clearance racks : / ...) But it was in Oregon so it was all tax free - that works for me! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment