Tomorrow is THE DAY!!! We will have our ultra sound and HOPEFULLY we'll see who Eärendil is! Does anyone want to make any predictions? Boy? Girl? Come on... Take a guess!
And tune in tomorrow - I'll post the results along with pictures!!!
Beckie, you're so funny... We're getting ready to go and Ryan came in and asked, "Who are you calling first when we find out." Of course I said, "My mom." (Now my mom is gonna read this and feel super special... I love you, Mom! lol)
So he asked, "Who after that?" And I told him, his parents back East (his Dad and step-mom).
He gave me this look like he disapproved! I was thinking, 'Why don't you want me to call your parents?'
And he just said, "You know, Beckie wants to be one of the first you call." lol
Of course you will be! Do you even need to ask?!? lol You're the first after the "mom"s.
Just a couple hours from now...
And I can't believe no one else is taking a guess! (My friend Heather, in California, did e-mail me her guess - she's voting 'boy'.)
Sorry I didn't guess earlier - I don't go online on the weekend 'cause I don't have the internet at home. ummm... a girl. I don't care if it's a boy or girl I just hope it's as cute as my other nieces and nephew. Although, it would be cool if it was a boy because then I could say neices and nephews. It sounds kind of awkward with one singular and one plural. So I will change my guess to boy.
3 comments:
Beckie commented 3/12/06:
You better call me as soon as you know. Okay I'll let you call your Mom first,but then you better call me. I say it's a BOY!!
3/13/06:
Beckie, you're so funny... We're getting ready to go and Ryan came in and asked, "Who are you calling first when we find out."
Of course I said, "My mom." (Now my mom is gonna read this and feel super special... I love you, Mom! lol)
So he asked, "Who after that?" And I told him, his parents back East (his Dad and step-mom).
He gave me this look like he disapproved! I was thinking, 'Why don't you want me to call your parents?'
And he just said, "You know, Beckie wants to be one of the first you call." lol
Of course you will be! Do you even need to ask?!? lol You're the first after the "mom"s.
Just a couple hours from now...
And I can't believe no one else is taking a guess! (My friend Heather, in California, did e-mail me her guess - she's voting 'boy'.)
Miriam commented 3/13/06:
Sorry I didn't guess earlier - I don't go online on the weekend 'cause I don't have the internet at home. ummm... a girl. I don't care if it's a boy or girl I just hope it's as cute as my other nieces and nephew. Although, it would be cool if it was a boy because then I could say neices and nephews. It sounds kind of awkward with one singular and one plural. So I will change my guess to boy.
Post a Comment