Monday, March 6, 2006

What DIDN'T I do today?!?

Wow.


I am rather pleased with myself (and I probably shouldn't be as pleased as I am... I guess I should work on being more humble)... I did ALOT today! I don't think I really sat down much at all - there was way too much to do!

As soon as Acadia was on the bus, I was in the car and went to the gym... YAY for me!!! My first day "back" was nice and easy. I just walked on the treadmill. I didn't try to push it or overdo it at all. I just walked. And it felt SO GOOD! I only had time to walk 1 1/2 miles. Then I went straight to my Dr. appointment. The person before me took longer than expected so I ended up waiting for a bit longer than normal, but that's okay. Dr. Bunten got a heartbeat on my little "swimmer" as she called it, said it was "all over the place" but she caught what she needed and said everything was fine.

(One week until the ultra sound!!!)

Then I headed to the store to grab some essentials for tonight's dinner and came home. And that's when I started to really work. I had to clean the whole house (kitchen, dining room, family room, bathroom, fold and put away clothes, put away dishes, wash more, and then put those away too) and make two dinners (and deliver one of them) and I had just over 5 hours to have it all done. Ryan had invited a co-worker and his family over for dinner. Also, this weekend, the mother of one of my YW had surgery so another leader and I decided to make the family dinner tonight. Since we had already arranged to BBQ with the co-worker, I couldn't really do the same dinner for both families. I cheated and pulled out some frozen enchiladas that I had made earlier, defrosted them and baked them up in time to run them over to the other leader's home. She ran my enchiladas plus her spanish rice and dessert over to the family. I ran back home to change and finish my own dinner.

My back is aching and my feet hurt but the house looks great and dinner was delicious. Tomorrow I have alot of work to do too. But I think I can handle it. I need to clean Cadi's playroom. It's a disaster. But it wasn't her fault and Ryan told her she wouldn't have to clean up the mess - in fact he told her that HE would. But that was two weeks ago and he hasn't had the time. So... I get to. : / He owes me! lol

It can't wait another day though... tomorrow Cadi has a playdate with her two best friends. They are all very excited and I'm sure the house will be filled with little girl laughter and probably some high pitched shrieks from time to time... fun stuff. lol
I need to go to bed! Good night.... zzzzzzz....

No comments: