I guess I've kind of been MIA the last couple of days... but I was having fun with my friend!
It was fun having Heather here. We took the first day (Tuesday) to spend with Ryan and Cadi. We went into the Gorge and went to Wakeena Falls and Multnomah Falls. Then on the way back, we stopped at the outlets to shop! Had so much fun at Carters!!! (And I made sure to buy 12 months or older, lol.)
On Wednesday, Heather and I went to Target to get me registered! So... check out my registry to see all the cute stuff I want! lol Some of the items (actually, many of them) don't really show on-line, but then some are only on-line, lol. But the important thing is that the bedding (which is what we are going off of to decorate the room) IS on there, so you can see what we are doing for the nursery. Fun stuff!
We also did some other shopping yesterday and today... we did more shopping! lol But since the weather doesn't look very good for tomorrow, Heather decided to go home today after lunch. :( But it's better safe than sorry, so I'm glad she's safe. :)
It was a fun visit! Thanks for coming, Heather!
No comments:
Post a Comment