Saturday, May 7, 2005

Mother/Daughter Brunch

This morning Acadia and I went to her Daisy Girl Scout troops Mother's Day brunch. It was fun!

We started with a scavenger hunt. We each got in our cars and drove around finding answers to the clues we were given. We even got some free potato chips from the convenience store and a free round of golf from the miniature golf course. Cadi and I won second place! She got a diary for her prize and I won a "Mommy and Me" key chain.

Next was the yummy brunch! We had fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, and a delicious breakfast casserole. We had orange juice and hot chocolate to drink.

When we were done eating, the girls gave us the gifts they had made for us. I'm posting a picture of it. It's a little wooden flower with their picture on it and a butterfly and watercan sticking out. They painted the pictures and did a great job! They also made us flowers from tissue paper - very pretty.

Finally the girls got to play one last game - drawing a picture of their mom while they kept their eyes closed! It was pretty funny! They all got a prize - Cadi's was a watch.

It was a fun time - and here are some pictures...


RaeAnne and Acadia getting their plates.


Acadia giving me my gift.






Acadia, RaeAnne, Avery, Sierra, and Emma

No comments: