It's moulding, not molding. *blush*
We bought the base moulding today. Plus lots of yard stuff. Weed killer, moss killer, mole repellant, grass seed, etc. Ryan needs to head over to Lowes for the Crown moulding tonight. So guess what I'm gonna be doing tonight? You got it... painting the moulding! But I'm okay with that.
Oh, and I also bought myself a new orchid for my master bathroom. I'm going to try real hard not to kill this one! At least this time I know how to care for it so this one will have half a chance.
My head is starting to hurt. *ugh* Paint fumes won't help. Hmm... oh well. I really want to get them painted tonight, I guess I'll suffer.
1 comment:
Miriam commented 5/27/05:
No need to blush. Both spellings are correct.
From dictionary.com:
molding
n 2: a decorative strip used for ornamentation or finishing [syn: moulding] 3: a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge [syn: moulding, border]
Post a Comment