Yesterday Acadia participated in her last dance recital with Veba's School of Dance. Next year she will have to choose another class to take. She is trying to choose between Ice Skating, Gymnastics, Tap or Ballet. I would love to see her in Ice Skating! But then, I think she'd do great at gymnastics or tap too. So far, ballet is my least favorite. We will be researching classes and she will have to make a choice this summer.
Veba's School of Dance was great while it lasted. It is a small, informal dance class. The teachers go to daycares and preschools and have class there. Because there is no "studio", the cost is very affordable! No matter what she does next, it will easily cost at least twice what we've been paying for Veba's. But Veba's only teaches 3-5 year olds. Classes are during the day (usually around lunchtime) so once a child is in First Grade, they can't make classes. That's okay. At this point, I think Acadia is ready for more formal classes - in whichever area she chooses.
No comments:
Post a Comment