1.I have no middle name.
2.I have blue eyes.
3.I don't wear colored nail polish on my finger nails.
4.My favorite color is green.
5.I play the piano.
6.I went to early morning seminary all four years of high school.
7.I have painted 11 rooms/areas of the house we live in now.
8.I am vertically challenged (5'1.5") so naturally I love to wear heals!
9.I wear two rings - my wedding ring and the amethyst ring my grandmother gave to me when she died.
10.My favorite vacation (so far)was the trip to Disney World last summer.
11.My favorite hymn is "How Firm a Foundation".
12.I love to laugh.
13.I have been to eleven temples, but I've only been inside six.
14.I have stayed in a cabin in the Adirondacks.
15.I was only one class away from graduating from Institute when we had to move.
16.I loved going to Girls Camp when I was in Young Women.
17.I am a romantic at heart.
18.I haven't worked outside of the home in over seven years.
19.I have been pregnant three times, I have one beautiful child.
20.I am trying to learn sign language.
21.While I love my Yamaha Clavinova, my dream piano is a black lacquered, baby grand, Yamaha Disclavier (5'3").
22.I have lived in four states.
23.The most foreign place I've ever been is Jamaica.
24.My favorite animal is the killer whale.
25.The first car I ever owned was an '83 Honda Accord.
26.I am the oldest of eight children.
27.I never ran for any position in the student body government at school.
28.I hate seafood.
29.I love the ocean.
30.I got my ears pierced when I was twelve years old.
31.While working on the remodel of our bathroom, I used a wet saw (all by myself) to cut the tiles.
32.I have had braces - twice.
33.I have never gotten a ticket or been at fault in an auto accident.
34.Last summer I lived one of my life-long dreams and swam with dolphins.
35.I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue.
36.I enjoy trying new recipes.
37.I got my first (and so far, only) cavity when I was 21 (and married!).
38.This year I turn 30.
39.I am terrified to play the piano in public.
40.I have never had my own bedroom (except MAYBE the 1 year, 9 months before my little brother was born).
41.I have been to Marine World Africa USA hundreds of times.
42.I love eyes.
43.I believe in God.
44.I am a control freak.
45.I have only been to two concerts - (this is embarressing)The New Kids on the Block and Tim McGraw.
46.My favorite perfume is "Beautiful".
47.I sucked my thumb way too long! (Possibly til I was 5?)
48.One of my favorite drinks is Dole Pine-Orange-Banana juice.
49.The only bone I've ever broken was a toe when I was 16 years old.
50.I married my wonderful husband when I was 21.
51.I enjoy traveling (though I don't get to much).
52.I usually sleep on my side or stomach, but rarely on my back.
53.I have never had a major surgery.
54.I like being kissed.
55.I wish I liked broccoli and spinach - but I don't.
56.I like "chick flicks" and comedies.
57.I tend to be competitive.
58.I pluck my eyebrows.
59.I am one of the whitest people I know.
60.I can never win at Phase 10.
61.When I was younger, I helped to produce and direct a couple theatrical performances at church.
62.I was always too afraid to jump off the high dive.
63.I am currently working on my Personal Progress for Young Women (for the second time - the first was when I was a young woman).
64.One of the greatest blessings I have is my family.
65.The first real job I had was working at Brooks Clothing and Outlet Store.
66.I have never been skiing.
67.I have been snorkeling twice (in Jamaica and in Florida).
68.One of my friends was Miss Idaho and went to the Miss America pageant.
69.My favorite flower is the Star-gazer Lily.
70.The first song I taught myself to play on the piano was "Jessica's Theme" from "The Man from Snowy River".
71.Ryan and I read scriptures and "The Lord of the Rings" every night.
72.While in the choir at ISU, I sang on stage with Michael McLean - twice (in The Forgotten Carols).
73.The only time I've been out whale watching was on our honeymoon in Maine - we saw Finback Whales, the second largest animal on earth. (Blue Whales are, of course, the largest.)
74.I read the Ensign from cover to cover every month.
75.I have only dyed my hair once, but have highlighted it many times.
76.My cell phone rings the tune to "I Am a Child of God".
77.It has been said that I am obsessed with The Lord of the Rings.
78.There are 15 candles in my bathroom.
79.I simply CANNOT sleep with socks on.
80.I love popcorn, my favorite is with parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
81.I put chapstick on every night before I go to sleep.
82.One of my "dreams" is to go on a church history tour.
83.I can't dance.
84.I love hot tubs - the hotter the better!
85.There are nine pillows on my bed when it is properly made.
86.I like strawberry better than chocolate.
87.I love roller coasters.
88.I wish I had a good singing voice, mine is only good enough for a choir.
89.The best hand I've ever held in poker was a Royal Straight Flush. (Yeah, baby!)
90.I learned to drive in a 12 passenger van.
91.I have been on a submarine.
92.I like to be surprised.
93.I am a loyal person.
94.I like to have fun.
95.The only sports team I've ever been on was the young women volleyball team at church.
96.I get motion sickness far too easily.
97.I have been kissed by seven different guys (that includes Ryan).
98.I can back a trailor into a parking place.
99.I've climbed Mount Monadnock, one of the most climbed mountains in the world, second to Mt. Fuji.
100.I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and have a strong testimony of the Gospel.
No comments:
Post a Comment