Friday, May 27, 2005

I went shopping today...

I bought some cute things for the 70's theme ward activity we are having next week.  I got a cute brown plaid skirt, some platform shoes (cute ones), bell bottom jeans (HUGE bell bottoms), sunglasses, and even a 70's looking purse to match the shoes.  I haven't gotten a shirt yet, that will have to be the next thrift store run. 

I got a skirt and jeans because I couldn't decide (heehee).  Partly it depends on what shirt I find.  Also, I thought that I could use the skirt next week, but use the bell bottoms for a halloween outfit sometime (they'd be warmer).  We'll see.  When I decide I can return them if I don't want them.

The party will be fun though!  My young women are working on "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" for a lipsinc.  I'm supposed to be a librarian "shush"ing them at the end. 

I also got me a cute mom t-shirt. It is white and has a bunch of names for "mom" in black with a few sparkly red hearts. And I picked up some clothes and a pair of sandals for Cadi.

Oh, and Ryan and I also bought a minivan today. lol  It's a 2000 Honda Odyssey, fully loaded and in Philidelphia. Ryan is booking a flight out after church Sunday then he'll drive it home. Crazy, huh? But check it out...











I think we'll get a portable DVD player that hangs over the headrest of the seat in front of you so Acadia will be able to watch movies while we travel.

Can you believe it??? I own a minivan!!! lol

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Debi commented 5/27/05:

Ok, I guess THIS is the one you are talking about. I was all reading and thinking ok, the clothes sound cute but I wouldn't call this BIG. LOL And then I keep reading and something about a minivan, no big.. wait.. did you say you bought a minivan? In Philly???? LOL Haha.. you guys are nuts.
You own a minivan.. hehe.. but no seriously, congrats! That'll be nice!!