Literally.
This weekend we were freezing up here! We had freezing rain and an ice storm on Saturday. The results carried over into Sunday until late morning. Even our church meetings were cancelled and we were invited to attend the 1:00 services with another ward. (That was a really neat experience! The spirit was very strong. We had three wards meet for Sacrament meeting together. It was very organized and everything was done in the same amount of time it normally takes a single ward to hold it's services.)
Later Sunday and then yesterday, the weather had warmed to above freezing and the melting began. Last night, Ryan and I were up kind of late and saw the 11:00 news, the weatherman said it was 58 degrees outside. I didn't believe him, so I went outside...it was SO WARM!!! We're at 59 today! Tomorrow it will be sunny and 60!
Ryan and I just got back from working out (This time it was I who worked him past the point of exhaustion! I thought I was going to have to carry him home!) and we found ourselves wishing it was just a little cooler outside, we were far too warm.
We get to keep these temps all through this week and we are enjoying it! Unfortunately, most of the week is also bringing more rain. Some of the other areas in the state are having flooding problems with all the ice melting and now more rain. Luckily we're fine here.
Time to pick Ryan up off the floor and get him to a hot shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment