Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My Mom Made Me Do It

She posted this on her blog and her answer to #23 was me. I can't let my mom down, can I? So, here goes...


1. What time did you get up this morning?
I usually get up between 6:15 and 7:00, but this morning I woke up at 4:30 and could not get back to sleep!

2. Diamonds or pearls?
tough call. I'm going to go with Diamonds, but really its a tie!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
"The Work and the Glory"

4. What is your favorite TV show?
I don't watch TV on a regular basis. Either the news or Dr. Phil.

5. What did you have for breakfast?
I was bad today and didn't eat breakfast. :blush:

6. What is your middle name?
N/A

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
It varies! I love Italian, Chinese, American...I don't know, pick one!

8. What foods do you dislike?
Seafood

9. Your favorite Potato chip?
I don’t usually eat potato chips. Maybe Cheetos or Doritos

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

11. What kind of car do your drive?
Pontiac Bonneville

12. Favorite sandwich?
a) Egg Salad/Chopped Olive Combination sandwich from Leatherby's OR b)Hot pastrami no tomato or peppers from Togo's

13. What characteristics do you despise?
Hypocrits, arrogance, crudeness, dishonesty

14. Favorite item of clothing?
Uh...I don't know.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? (Where I haven't been yet...)
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
New Zealand
Church history tour

16. What color is your bathroom?
which one? Main - still under construction, kind of. blank wall, will be "Berkshire White" and seashells. Master: Dried Fava - and GORGEOUS!!! I love my bathroom!

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
brand?? NO idea

18. Where would you like to retire?
Right where I am with a summer home in Bar Harbor, Maine

19. Favorite time of day?
when Ryan is home

20. Where were you born?
Sacramento, CA

21. Favorite sport to watch?
Hard to choose one...you pick from: football, baseball, gymnastics, ice skating

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
I am putting this on my blog, not sending it by email. Considering that the predominant commenter is Mom and she already did it, I don't hold out much hope that ANYONE will do it.

23. Person you expect to send it back first?
As I said, that's Mom and she alreay did.

24. What fabric detergent do you use?
Costco brand, Kirkland

25. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither - I seldom drink soda and then it is always caffeine free, usually lemon-lime.

26. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Used to be morning, turning into a night owl, maybe somewhere in between?

27. What is your shoe size?
6 1/2

28. Do you have pets?
One Dog, Simon

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends?
We just set up our webcam and microphone so we can talk to people and see them on our computer. We're talking to the Grundy's through our IM right now.

30. What did you want to be when you were little?
A killer whale and dolphin trainer

31. Favorite Candy Bar?
hmmm, hard choice...twix? or milky way maybe?

32. What is your best childhood memory?
going to Marine world

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
babysitting, house cleaning, bank teller, sales person at clothing stores and fish aquarium store, Playground helper at Marine World, Stampin' Up! demonstrator, PartyLite Consultant, and of course...Mom

No comments: