My PartyLite sponsor and I were planning on having a Mystery Hostess Open House next weekend, but just decided to postpone it to the following weekend. I feel so much better about it now! Its something I want to do, but I felt like it was being rushed and we weren't giving ourselves enough time to prepare. Now I can breath a little easier and I can focus on doing something else today - like laundry.
I'm not going to the gym today. There is a day care there and its not too expensive ($2 for 1 1/2 hours) but I have so much work to do today. I can do some cardio here and a little of my leg work (I have some weights that I can use.). What I especially want to work is my abs and I admit I really like doing them at the gym, but I can still do something here.
Today is Acadia's Winter dance recital. I'll post pictures. I need to make sure she has black tights, if not we're going to the store!
Okay, well that's enough stalling, time to work...
No comments:
Post a Comment