Friday, January 14, 2005

Corona, CA

I just read this article on-line.


Ryan and I used to live in Corona and I bet I know exactly what area's been evacuated. There was this one section in particular that amazed me to no end that houses were built there. Dumb, du - dumb, dumb, DUMB!

Thankfully the town acted quickly to be on the safe side and all of the residents have been evacuated and are safe. Its times like this when we think back to the friends we've made over the years and hope they and their homes are all kept safe.

Of course, the water can take Norco, that town stank so bad, it could use a good washing! :lol: (As long as everyone is safe of course! And they've got their homes insured!:thumb:)

1 comment:

Sariah said...

I commented 1/14/05:

After checking with police to make sure it was true, she gathered up some clothes, photographs, important documents, her cat, Bussie, and her 80-year-old mother, Gurry Johnsen.

"First thing I took was the cat," she said.


:lol:
Its hilarious the way they worded that! As if she said, "Sorry Mom, you wait here while I go save my cat. Then if I have time, I'll come back and save you too."