Yesterday and today I went to the gym alone! I thought I would feel kind of dumb and like a fish out of water or something but I didn't at all. It was fun and I found I got through my workout much quicker. No dilly dallying, just getting the job done. I think I remembered most of all the tips and stuff Ryan gave me. And I feel energized afterwards. The days I went with Ryan I felt exhausted afterwards but I think it was because we went to the spa and sauna. Don't get me wrong - I love them, but they relax me a little too much! When I skip all that, I feel great and don't need to pass out once I get home.
I am also getting an idea of what kind of schedule I can have to make this whole gym thing work. If I leave as soon as Cadi gets on the bus for school, I can get to the gym do my cardio for 45 minutes then about 30-40 minutes of weights and get home in time to shower and still have about 1 1/2 - 2 hours to get work done before Cadi gets home. Whew! But it will work! So...Yay Me!
In other news...Last night was my first Enrichment wearing pants in over a year! :lol: Beckie was a little frazzled yesterday afternoon when I talked to her, but she did so great last night and everything turned out wonderful.
We went on a "Care of Being" cruise. We had each been given passports as invitations and brought them with us. They were stamped as we arrived and then again at each activity we participated in. The activities were Tai Chi, Massage therapy (it felt SOOOOOO good!), and skin and nail care and treatments. I did the Tai Chi and massage class. I think we all wished our husbands were taking that massage class with us! We did get handouts with lots of tips to take home and "share". :thumb:
2 comments:
Mom commented 1/14/05:
Congratulations! You are awesome.
Sounds like a good Enrichment Night, I passed the idea on to our RS pres!
btw, I followed a comment on your blog to East Coast Eddie yesterday. Sounds like a real nice guy, good Saint and fun read. Thanks for "introducing" me to a new friend.
I commented 1/14/05:
Yeah, his blog is really fun! I found it by searching LDS blogs. His is one of my favorites that I've found.
Post a Comment