Thursday, December 16, 2004

"I know you're good in there... somewhere."

This was a conversation Acadia and I had today:


Cadi - "Hello Ma'am. Are you Sariah Roser, with no middle name?"

Me - "Yes, I am."

Cadi - "Good, I want you to babysit my baby for me." I am handed a small killer whale stuffed animal.

Me - "But I don't do day care."

Cadi - "What?"

Me - "I don't babysit."

Cadi - "But I need you to watch my kid."

Me - "But you don't even know me."

Cadi - "I got your name on the internet."

Me - "You really shouldn't leave your kid with someone you don't know. I could be a bad person and all you know is what I said on the internet. How do you know I didn't just post my name on the internet so people would bring me their kids so I could be mean to them?"

Cadi - "I know you're good in there... somewhere. You've got some good in you."

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Ryan commented 12/18/04:

Funny. :)

Sariah said...

Norma commented 12/20/04:

Isn't it nice that our children know we have some good in us somewhere? ;)