Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Are we really considering this?

Just as we near the end of the current home-improvement projects we begin to consider more ways to make it drag out longer, cost more, and inevitably stress us out more!


We are thinking about taking the "Popcorn" ceiling down, respraying with texture to match the walls, and don't forget painting it! It would look nice when it's done and would solve some of our overhead light problems. We have a light off-centered now that we've built the pantry in our living room. And we have a discolored ring around the light above the computer from the previous light which we removed. But...that's alot of work - not to mention messy!

I'm leaning towards just doing the living room. I have an idea for the discolored area over the computer. But the living room light is a real issue.

What are we thinking? Do we enjoy punishing ourselves? And here I was so excited that I would be painting soon and have this part all done!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Mom commented 12/15/04:

It sounds temporarily insane, but go for it. You will be so proud of yourselves, as you know, and enjoy the results for years. Much better than thinking, "I wish" every time you enter the living room.