Friday, December 10, 2004

Remodeling Update

Tonight we were hoping to borrow an air compressor to start texturing. Since we didn't get it yet, we decided to not waste time and instead we're going to replace Acadia's flooring.


We just pulled the carpet, padding, carpet strips and tons of staples. And I only sat on one:blush:- Ouch!

We found some laminate flooring (like Pergo, but different brand) on sale at Lowes. It isn't a perfect match (it has a cherry tint, the rest of the house is more of a honey oak), but it doesn't really matter. It's a completely seperate room from the rest of the house.

Cadi will sleep in her playroom tonight while Farl, Ryan and I work. When she wakes up, she'll have a new bedroom. I had purchased a little Princess rug to put at her bed, so when she gets up her feet won't be cold. :thumb:

I will post pictures when we're done.

No comments: