Monday morning Ryan's step-father, Farl flew up to help us with our remodeling projects. We are so happy to have him here! This is what they've gotten done so far.
Looks like the pantry is making real progress! good work, Ryan, Farl and company! :thumb:
You do realize that when you changed the Photobucket format, it broke your old links on your blog, don't you? Now for Wall Heater Bliss, there is just a little blue question mark box. Sometime when you have endless hours of nothing to do, you can go back and fix all the links. :lol:
k, I went back to the 1st of September. Anything after that either has new picture links, or a disclaimer with a link to Photobucket so they can go find the pictures themselves! Anything before Sept 1 is still messed up - next time I get a chance, I'll work on it some more.
2 comments:
Mom commented 12/7/04:
Looks like the pantry is making real progress! good work, Ryan, Farl and company! :thumb:
You do realize that when you changed the Photobucket format, it broke your old links on your blog, don't you? Now for Wall Heater Bliss, there is just a little blue question mark box. Sometime when you have endless hours of nothing to do, you can go back and fix all the links. :lol:
I commented 12/7/04:
k, I went back to the 1st of September. Anything after that either has new picture links, or a disclaimer with a link to Photobucket so they can go find the pictures themselves! Anything before Sept 1 is still messed up - next time I get a chance, I'll work on it some more.
Post a Comment