Monday, December 13, 2004

We're almost there!

Ryan and Farl just finished texturing all the walls. They did the pantry, inside and out, the entry wall that was replaced with the bathroom remodel, the bathroom, and some other walls where it had been patched poorly by the previous owners. Yay!!!


I think I'll paint the pantry later this week, just to get the food and everything accessible again. The rest, we're going to wait until after Christmas. It's best to let the texture cure for a week, that puts it at the week of Christmas and I do not want to be painting that week! But I've waited this long, I can wait two more weeks! I can't wait to have it all done! It's going to look so good! Then we can do the floor in the living room and we'll be as done as we're going to be for awhile.

There are always little things we want to do. For instance, we want to put crown molding up in my room and we'll eventually put it up in the living room too. And I hope we can redo much of the kitchen someday. Not to mention, we want to put in central heat and an air conditioner. Then there's the outside! New roof, siding, and landscaping all on the list!

But for now, my goal is to just paint the entire inside. And it looks like that will be soon! :thumb:

No comments: