Saturday, September 13, 2008

What I would post if I had any pics that would cooperate...

The girls and I had a very fun evening with friends tonight.  Several families all met up at the park for picnic dinners to let the kids play while the grown-ups visited.  It was kind of a last-minute kind of thing.  We had a great time.  I think it would have been even more fun if Ryan was with us.  (He was called into work this afternoon and is still there.) 

It was relaxing to visit with friends, and since the girls hadn't taken their baths yet but were going to when we got home, I didn't even mind at all that Aurora brought half the sandbox home with her - in her hair.  Of course, she minded as I was trying to wash it all out.  I didn't get it all, so for those of you who attend church with us, don't look too closely at her scalp. ;)

I did take pictures but most of them are of the group and I don't have permission to post everyone else's kids on here.  I do have a cute pic of Rori and a tree.  She kept running up to it and kind of hugging it.  I think she wanted to climb it but it's not a climbing tree; there are no lower branches at all. lol  So I'll share that... but nothing else.  Just use your imagination. ;)

Hug a Tree

No comments: