Thursday, September 18, 2008

What a lovely start to the day.

*sarcasm*

Last night was not-so-fun. We were woken several times by Rori who kept needing us to get her binkie. This was my fault. I had taken out the crib bumper so I could change her sheets more easily and I didn't replace it. I didn't really think much of it. Until she kept waking us up. Over and over and over again. No joke, at least half a dozen times.

During my last short sleeping period, I had a weird dream. Ryan and I were going to Costco, except it was most definitely not Costco. To start, it was tiny, the parking lot was like 3 rows, it had a daycare, and there were no big TVs when you entered. As we were going in, I went to get my Costco card out, but my wallet was missing. It wasn't in my purse at all. So I go to look in the car. Nope, not there. Or in the 2 other purses that I apparently keep in my car. ??? While I'm looking for my wallet, I see a couple of church "pass along cards" and as I notice them, I also notice two women nearby who are talking about a poster they just had printed up at the store. As they read it outloud, I recognize it as a scripture from the Bible. I think to myself, "I should give them a pass along card!" I turn to give them one and see that they are dressed in white jumpers (remarkably similar to the white jumper one might wear if they were getting baptized) and right at that moment, one of the women makes a comment to the other one about what they said in ward council. Drats, they're already LDS! LOL I seriously found humor in the fact that I was disappointed about that. lol So, I went back to searching for my wallet. We end up going home and I still can't find it. I look everywhere. Nope.

I woke up (with a headache) to Rori crying for her binkie (once again) but at least this time it really was time to get up. The first thing I did was put that stupid bumper back on her bed, the whole time she's crying and crying for her binkie. I remind her that it's time to get up and she's not allowed to have the binkie out of her crib. She doesn't let up. I tell her the only way she's getting her binkie is if she is going back to sleep. She said "yes". I double checked and she said "yes" again. So, she is currently sleeping in her crib with her binkie (and the stupid bumper). Of course, today is my day to drive the kids to school so I can't take advantage of her sleeping in at all, in fact I really have to wake her up in a few more minutes and hope she's not as cranky this time.

As soon as I left her room, the first thing I did was check my purse. *whew* At least my wallet's there. :)

No comments: