•I have a loving husband who works hard to provide for our family.
•Ryan has a great job that is stable and provides for our needs as well as many wants while allowing me to stay home with our kids.
•He gets holidays off, unlimited sick time, and not only does he get a generous amount of vacation time each year, but he is the one who handles the vacation schedule and can most times arrange for us to get our vacation time whenever we want. And we have a nice week long vacation coming up in two months. :)
•He gets paid hourly, which means when he works extra, it's overtime pay.
•And when he works enough hours, it's double time.
•None of the plans I have this week require him to watch the girls for me.
•Even when he is at work, he can often call home or chat briefly on IM.
•This next week or two are just a tiny little part of the eternities we get to spend together.
•My girls are good girls who, while often they drive me bonkers, it's usually in a good way.
•My girls also have a pretty decent bedtime so if I get really tired of being the parent, all I have to do is hold on until they go to bed and then I'm released from my immediate duties and merely placed "on call".
Can you guess who's going to be working late every night for the next couple of weeks?
No comments:
Post a Comment