Yesterday we began discussing what we want to be for Halloween. Acadia said that she wanted to be a vampire. Now, last year she had decided to be a horse, then wanted to switch to a vampire but instead combined it into one and was a vampire horse. What? You've never heard of a vampire horse? ;)
I told her that she could only be a vampire if she did it the right way: no fangs, no capes; she had to be a true vampire. A Twilight vampire. Well, that started her thinking... Soon we were all going to be vampires. We would be the Cullen Family. lol It was fun to talk about it for a little bit but of course, none of us could pull off being a vampire. Well, probably Rori could. She's cute (and dangerous) enough. ;)
I don't know where that leaves us for Halloween. But I do know that the only thing I found consoling about knowing we could never really dress up as the Cullens successfully was that I knew I could at least blog about the idea of it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment