So far.
Yes, the home teachers came - a little early even! It was a nice visit. Cadi loves Brother B. Ryan actually home teaches his family and she went with him once. Sister B. is the primary president - a really neat family.
It sounds like both of our home teachers may be moving out of the ward soon though. Both are looking in Oregon. Better them than me! I'll stay here, thank you!
I had my fireside too. It was awesome! We had a terrific turnout and a great discussion. I didn't sneeze at all, just coughed a couple of times. The girls were great, shared some stories, asked questions, participated well. They were very excited about the handouts we made for them. They LOVE handouts! I guess that's good because it means that they are more likely to use them or look over them once in awhile and will remember some of what we talk about.
I feel a lot better today. Still have a small headache and a little coughy/phlemy. But no sneezing yet - YAY!!! Rye and I are going to hit the gym later, Cadi is excited to use their DayCare for the first time. Silly girl. We probably wouldn't go today since she's home except she is begging for us to so she can play there. Hopefully she likes it and I can use it as an option for days when I can't go while she's at school. It's only $2 for 1 1/2 hours! Totally reasonable!
Also working on getting some things done around the house. I've got a whole list of "Honey Do's" for Ryan, hehehe. I've got my own list too. But some of my things have been waiting for him to finish his first. Like, I need him to put the molding back up around the bathroom door before I can put the cove base down. I've been waiting on this for a few days! And he needs to figure out what shelves we're putting up in the bathroom corner (will the old ones work, or do we need to make new ones) so I can paint them.
I guess I should get going then...full day!
2 comments:
Eddie commented 2/23/05:
Glad you're feeling better. Everyone at our place has been under the weather, except me. Somehow I lucked out.
Home teachers... Hmmm, that term sounds so familiar, I vaguely recollect having seen something akin to that at our home several months ago...
I commented 2/23/05:
lol
We've gone through phases. There have been times we don't even know who our home teachers are, but more often lately we've had great home teachers who come every month. It really is nice and we know if we do need anything, we have someone to call.
Post a Comment