Wednesday, February 23, 2005

100 Days of School

Yesterday was Acadia's 100th day of school! They celebrated by drawing pictures of themselves and crumpling them up to look really old. I hung those pictures in the classroom today while I was there - funny! They also did worksheets finding "100"s in a sea of numbers.
Today is Weary Wednesday. I've decided that's what I'm going to call Wednesdays from now on. So much going on and crazy busy - I get so tired! I go from one thing to the next and feel like nothing is getting done in the meantime!

Today I did run over to pick up paint swatches while Cadi was in dance class. The color we originally chose for the family room is too light. I need to find an inbetween from what is on the wall now and what we were going to do.

Acadia is going to Girl Scouts soon, today they are touring a fire station. I think that's cool. And I'm glad I had the nerve to tell the leader I can't go.

I HAVE to fold clothes today! (Will probably do that while Cadi's at Girl Scouts.) Ryan and I slept on an air mattress in the family room because we did a ton of laundry - but just piled it on the bed and never folded them. Plus we thought it would be fun to lay out there watching LOTR and not have to go to bed afterwards! (As if we couldn't just watch it in our bedroom. :lol:)

Ya, I know pathetic. Well, no more time to sit here. Afterall, it is Weary Wednesday!

No comments: