Friday, February 25, 2005

Friday Five

1.) If you were in a band (you know, a successful one...), and you HAD to remake an old song, what band/song would you choose and why?
That's a tough question for me. I really don't know why it would be this song but I keep thinking "Somewhere Over the Rainbow".

2.) If you were a Make-a-Wish child, what would you wish for (and why)?

Uh, first I'd wish to be healthy! But that's not what they mean... Oh there are so many things that I could wish for! I think that at this point, I'd wish for a week up in British Columbia watching killer whales.

3.) If you had the chance to learn when you were going to die, would you take it? Would you tell anyone if you knew (either your date of death or theirs)?

I do think I'd want to know. (I'm a control freak! I hate the "unknown"!) I might tell some people my date (like my husband and really close friends) and I'd try to prepare Acadia. But I wouldn't tell someone their date, unless they wanted to know.

4.) If you couldn't die until you helped someone, would you rather live forever selfishly or die earlier?

I think I would carefully plan the act of service. It wouldn't be postponed for an unneccessary amount of time, but I wouldn't rush out to do it that afternoon either. I'd make sure everything was "ready" first, then say my good-byes and do the job.

5.) If there's any goal you haven't accomplished yet, what is it and what is stopping you?

There are tons of goals I haven't accomplished yet! And there are a ton of reasons why! I am currently learning sign-language so I can talk with a deaf girl in our Mia Maid class. But I still would love to learn French. Just one language at a time for me though, so that one's going to have to wait awhile.

I also have a goal to do the church history tour. I haven't because of time and money. Same with attending a live session at the SLC temple. Someday...

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Mom commented 2/25/05:

That's cool that you are learning to sign and communicate with your MIA Maid. I am sure that she appreciates your effort to understand her and her world better.

Interesting and thought provoking Friday Five. I may have to chew on them a while.

Sariah said...

I commented 2/25/05:

These were tough questions. Any given day could warrant different answers. Today, these were my answers.