Sunday, February 6, 2005

Until then...

I've been "making my rounds", checking out the blogs I read and e-mails, reading the news. I have to do this now because in a little over an hour, I won't be allowed to go on-line...at least not until Ryan and I watch our taped copy of the SuperBowl tomorrow morning!
We even called "the folks" earlier so we wouldn't be talking to them after the game, risking the spoiled outcome.

This is the only Sunday game of the year that Ryan actually watches. Normally, we will simply check the stats and scores on-line. We only watch if its any other day of the week. And if it were anyother team playing we wouldn't care either. But our boys are back and playing well! Go Patriots!!!

So, DO NOT call us tonight and tell us who won the SuperBowl!!! (Not that you need to tell us, we know the Pats are gonna win it!) We are getting up FIRST THING tomorrow and watching our game just like everyone else - not knowing the plays until we see them.

No comments: