Saturday, February 26, 2005

Mission Accomplished!

We found the Girl Scouts and our pantry is now stocked! :lick:

I also grabbed another quart of paint for the family room. The last color just wasn't right. This one is a little more mossy, but not as mossy as my bedroom. It already looks like a better match, I'm waiting for my test patch to dry before I make a final decision.

The weather has been GREAT!!! If it stays this nice I'll paint the walls next week. Yay! It's going to look so nice when it's all done!

3 comments:

Sariah said...

Mom commented 2/26/05:

stinkin Girl Scouts.

I'll go blog about it.

Sariah said...

Suzie Petunia commented 2/26/05:

My husband came home with a box of Thin Mints and a box of Samoas (personal favorite!) last night. He knows how to make my Friday nights very special!

Hope the paint color turns out beautiful! (Any color is better than white white white!)

Sariah said...

I commented 2/26/05:

Samoas are my favorite too! Earlier in the week my husband did the same thing. One day he brought home one box of Samoas and another day one of Samoas and one of Thin Mints. Both times he would have gotten more, but that was all the cash he had on him. lol

I think I need to paint a larger patch and this time closer to where the couch is so I can get a better idea how the color will work. I was holding the throw pillows up to it and it looks okay. I just want to make sure it's perfect! If I'm going to paint this whole room (and the dining room too), "okay" just isn't going to be good enough!