Acadia is SICK!!! :sad: This is not very fun. She is miserable and has so far missed out on two playdates, one swim lesson, and a dental appointment. Believe it or not, the thing she keeps asking about is the dental appointment! She wanted to make sure I rescheduled it!!! I'm so glad that she enjoys it, but I think it's a little funny! :lol:
It is such a beautiful day too! Bummer. We are hopeful she will be better tomorrow and especially by Saturday because she is supposed to go to a birthday party. Well, I must go finish Chicken Noodle Soup. :lick:
1 comment:
Mom commented 5/13/04:
ahh, poor Acadia! Poor Mommy.
Thank goodness she doens't get sick very often!
I am so glad she feels good about going to the dentist, too!. I guess going to the dentist is more special because she doesn't go there as often.
Give her a hug from Grandma and tell her I hope she feels better soon.
Love you.
Post a Comment