Saturday, May 29, 2004

It's Prime Time!

We are making progress in the bathroom! I've finished the mudding and sanding. Now we've started priming! But, in the middle of priming, there was a knock at the door...


The Sister Missionaries needed to use the restroom. I looked so bad!!! I was covered in drywall dust/powder and primer, the house was a wreck, and the primer was stinking up the house! But, they were sweet and ignored the piles of clothes on my bedroom floor, the 1/4" of drywall powder that migrated through the house, and the fact that Acadia was still in her pajamas! I promised them that if they came back in a week or so the bathroom would be done and it would all have been worth it.

So, we are nearing the "home stretch"! YEAH!!! I can't wait for this to be over!!! Then we can start the next nightmare! :lol:

No comments: