Monday, May 31, 2004

It's a good day.

Today I finished the bathroom ceiling and walls!!! :thumb:


There is a spot I'll probably need to touch up tonight, but other than that...it's done!!!  :grin:

Now, I turn it over to Ryan who will finish the plumbing and install the lights and heater/fan. Tomorrow a friend is coming to help Ryan figure out exactly what to do for the flooring. Then we'll see where it goes. I want to finish the floor this week, but it might not be so quick. We are installing ceramic tiles and I don't know all the steps it takes to finish.

My feet hurt, my hands are sore but I don't care, I'm just glad it's done. It actually looks like a bathroom again.

Okay, here are some pics:

Acadia liked to watch the progress in the bathroom.




Here I am applying the joint compound.



Acadia helped me paint.



This is how it looked when Ryan handed the job to me...



And how it looks now.

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Ryan commented 5/31/04:

Great work, Sariah! I'm glad you've hidden all my bad work. I feel like a free man. Now I can mess something else up!