Today is Super Scout Sunday...WHAT?!? :eek: It's a Saturday, how can it be Super Scout SUNDAY? Somebody explain this to me.
I think Acadia is doing better. She is still in bed, but feels much cooler than she has in the past couple of days. I had decided if she still had a fever to take her in to the doctor's today. I'm glad that it looks like I won't have to. But, she says she still feels sick. I don't know if she's just "milking it" or what. I doubt she'll make her friend's birthday party though. That's alright.
I sold some more things on e-bay! :grin: I just had some odd craft stuff that I wasn't using and I had been hoping for $20-$30 total. I ended up getting $58.80 when all was said and done! After e-bay fees, that's still $50 to put towards spending money in Orlando! I've got some stamps that I think I'll put up for auction today. :thumb:
Well, not much else is happening right now. Happy Super Scout Sunday...Saturday...I guess?
No comments:
Post a Comment